When in need of a room divider solution that will segment the space without blocking the view, opt for Screenflex clear dividers. They are adequate for a variety of situations:
- To restrict access or navigate. On an airport, train/bus station, in a hotel or a school – clear dividers allow you to restrict navigate people and restrict access to certain areas without blocking the view.
- Group projects whether in schools, seminars, or any type of training, where participants should be separated into groups, but the teacher still wishes to keep a close eye on everyone from every angle.
- Temperature management in lobby areas, where cold exterior air easily enters the front door. Connecting multiple clear dividers can reduce the draft and the force at which the air enters the room.
… and many more. What contributes to the versatility of Screenflex clear dividers is their unique design. Over the years, we have listened to our clients and decided to come up with a solution that would meet all of their requirements.
Our clear room dividers:
- Incorporate steel end frame for stability
- Are equipped with self-leveling caster wheels
- 6mm crystal-clear OPTIX® acrylic
What sets Screenflex room dividers apart from all others is their non-yellowing, lightweight, and highly impact-resistant surface for added durability. Our transparent panels are affixed to the custom anodized extruded aluminum channels with a silicone adhesive, so you can rest assured they will serve you for years to come. Minor assembly is required for one panel clear dividers.
Frosted acrylic panels are a perfect option for when you need privacy while still allowing some light and see-through capabilities. These panels are excellent for clinics, offices, schools, or check-in areas. With the possibility to frost only half of the divider, workers can communicate with others through the clear part while still offering privacy for any paperwork or information on their desks. These translucent frosted plexiglass panels work great for patients filling out medical information and social distancing during vaccination clinics and other healthcare-related needs.